I’m pretty sure it is obvious what I think about the nomination of Sarah Palin to the vice presidency. I’m trying to stay calm about everything in my life, so, I won’t even go there. But I did think it would be fun to do one minute of free association about her nomination — oh, about the whole campaign really — and see what comes to mind.
- Bridge to Somewhere before it went somewhere else
- lipstick fakeout
- OMG, she looks like my college roommate — who I’m afraid is going to vote for McCain!
- Is it possible men will vote for Palin and McCain because Palin looks like my college roommate, who’s as cute as a button? But my college roommate is ‘way smarter than Sarah Palin — I’d vote for my roommate in a second. Come to think of it, why isn’t my roommate McCain’s running mate? Oh. It wouldn’t matter, would it? I mean, I wouldn’t vote for my roommate even if she was on the ticket with McCain, even though I love her, but still….
- that’s what happens when you say, “under no circumstances may you have sex with that boy”
- f**ing redneck. do boys really say things like that about themselves with pride? What on earth do their parents say about themselves with pride?
- someone needs to send that librarian a bunch of flowers, a box of chocolate and a really, really big gift certificate to buy whatever the heck she wants to buy book-wise. Powells books should get right on this. I’ll donate.
- Obama is, quite possibly, the coolest man in America. He can handle this.